Wednesday, February 25, 2009

just like a circus

Urban Paradise is about a week away. Everyone is stressing of off projects and costumes and I'm over here stressing about school. Starting on Sunday I have rehearsals til 2AM for Gentwo. I have no idea how I am going to manage to pull this off with papers due everyday and tests popping up here and there as well as group projects to prepare for. FML forreal.

This year I am in Chris, Tati, and George's project. Last year's project was pretty awesome so I was kind of worried for 09. Things ran a bit slow this year and we did had a bit of a situation but everything is all good and happy. I am very satisfied with the group I am in. Even though we aren't quite finished with our set I like the company that I am surrounded with and the vibes are all positive. We all get along and no one is on any kind of power trip or taking things too seriously. Don't get me wrong, we are working hard to make things look good, but we aren't too serious to the point where we're not having fun anymore, which I think is one of the important aspects of doing these projects. I feel bad for not being able to make practices on Monday and today but I will fully commit myself to projects later on in the week. Bring it on.

I have been hearing some things floating around and all I have to say is that it's about damn time. Maybe her situation with me didn't help her realize the kind of things she was doing but maybe the situations shes getting herself into now will help her out with becoming a better person, which she seems to want for herself.

Going out to look for costumes but I'm going to take a long nap first.


Urban Paradise you stress me out.



__you get what you give.

No comments:

Post a Comment